Get Help Crafting A Winning Research Proposal
Have a solid research topic but need help distilling it into a convincing proposal? Our 1-on-1 coaching service will help you translate your dissertation or thesis topic into a well-crafted research proposal that has the best chance of first-time approval.
What is it?
Presenting a well thought out, comprehensive research proposal is a critical step in your research journey. Not only is it essential for gaining the approval of your university, but it also lays the foundation for the first half of your actual dissertation or thesis.
With Grad Coach, your dedicated Research Specialist will work with you on a 1-on-1 basis to ensure you develop a high-quality proposal that wins the hearts and minds of your supervisor or approval committee. We’ll hold your hand through each section of the proposal, providing clear, plain-language guidance and feedback on your writing. This includes:
- Refinement of the key issue(s), problem(s) or opportunity and definition of the research aim(s), objective(s) and question(s).
- Assistance with the initial literature review (if required for your proposal).
- Assistance with your proposed research design/methodology.
- Assistance with the planning of the overall structure of your research.
- Assistance with any university-specific requirements for your research proposal.
- Review and critique of your draft research proposal/application.
- Plain-language interpretation of supervisor feedback after proposal approval.
In short, we help you develop a well-crafted, high-quality research proposal in line with your university’s specific requirements to give you the best chance of first-time approval.
Who’s this for?
This service is for students who have already decided on a topic and need help crafting the proposal (if you need assistance finding or choosing a topic, click here). Importantly, you must be prepared to put in the effort and work with us to develop your work. We will not write your research proposal for you.
How does it work?
The best starting point is to book a free consultation with one of our Research Specialists, in which we’ll discuss your current situation. From there, we will advise you if/how we can assist, and propose a plan of action.
How much does it cost?
The amount of billable time varies depending on how developed your proposal currently is. As a guide, we usually spend between 3-5 hours on proposal support, but this can vary from student to student. The cost of hours depends on which package you opt for – see pricing here.
How do I get started?
To get started, simply submit your details below or book a free consultation call here.