Clear, concise, well-structured and correctly formatted writing is essential to earning marks in your postgraduate dissertation or thesis. Even the best ideas, hypotheses and findings risk going unnoticed if not presented well. Grad Coach’s dissertation editing service ensures that you put your best foot forward in every chapter.
What is it?
Our dissertation and thesis editing services address the traditional English language basics of word choice, grammar, punctuation ans structure, as well as overall presentation and formatting. In particular, we review:
- The structure and presentation of your arguments, hypotheses and conclusions.
- The choice, positioning and graphical presentation of your key data.
- The quality, quantity and formatting of your tables and figures.
- The usage and formatting of citations and references throughout your document.
- General adherence to your university’s specific brief and/or formatting requirements.
In short, our service ensures that you submit a high-quality, easy to read and easy to mark piece of work, allowing you to earn the marks you deserve.
What is it not?
Our editing service does not assess the academic quality and rigour of the research. It is provided exclusively as an optional add-on to our dissertation review service.
How much does it cost?
We charge on a per-project basis, dependant on the length of the document and the nature of the content. Please get in touch with us using the form below.
How do I get started?
Whether you’re ready to get started, or just want to ask a question, you can simply submit your details below and we’ll get back to you pronto.
Having trouble with the form? Just drop us an email by clicking here.