Dissertation/Thesis Review & Critique
Get detailed, critical feedback on your research project with Grad Coach’s dissertation/thesis review and feedback service. Get actionable recommendations to improve the overall quality of your work and earn the marks you want for the pinnacle project of your degree.
What is it?
Grad Coach’s review service provides you with detailed, critical feedback on your dissertation or thesis so that you can improve the quality of your work and, consequently, earn higher marks. Our review assesses various aspects of your research project, including:
- The suitability and relevance of your topic, research question(s), aims and objectives.
- The quality, diversity, depth and structure of your literature review.
- Your justification, use and presentation of theories, models, frameworks, figures and tables.
- The balance of description and analysis in your literature review.
- The quality, relevance and structure of your core arguments.
- The suitability and justification of your chosen research methodology, as well as your application thereof, from data collection to analysis.
- The strength, structure and presentation of your conclusions and recommendations.
- Generic factors such as structure, readability, referencing and general presentation.
- Adherence to your school’s specific assessment criteria for the research project.
In other words, we review the “meat” of your dissertation or thesis from the first to the last chapter and provide actionable feedback so that you can improve overall quality and earn higher marks. If you don’t yet have a research topic, please visit this page.
What is it not?
Our dissertation review service is not an English editing or proofreading service. While we can provide these services separately, this particular service is primarily concerned with improving the quality and rigour of the research, rather than perfecting grammar and style.
Who’s this for?
Our review service is for postgraduate students who want to improve their work and increase their marks. Whether you’re struggling and need help to just pass, or are earning good marks but want to earn a distinction for your final project, we can assist.
Importantly, you must be prepared to put in the effort to improve your work. We do not write dissertations – we help you carry out better research and write a better dissertation.
How does it work?
The review process is straightforward, as shown below:
Ideally, we suggest having your dissertation reviewed as you complete each chapter (as opposed to one full review at the end). This ensures that any major issues are identified and resolved early, thereby minimising your risk of having to do major reworking right before the respective deadline.
In addition to the above process, we also assist you in interpreting your supervisor’s feedback to ensure that you get the most from this often times limited communication. In many cases, we act as the “translator” between student and supervisor, and have, at times, even worked directly with supervisors to improve the quality of students’ work.
How much does it cost?
We offer a flexible, hour-based pricing structure with no minimums or monthly commitments. You choose how much involvement you want from us and when. For full details, please visit our pricing page.
How do I get started?
If you’re ready to receive critical, detailed feedback on your dissertation or thesis, or simply have a question, you can get in touch with us by completing the form below.