Get Help Choosing A Dissertation Topic
Not sure where to start with your postgraduate research project? Get the help you need to develop a strong research topic for your postgraduate dissertation or thesis so that your research proposal is approved the first time around.
What is it?
Grad Coach’s dissertation ideation and planning service helps you develop a strong, well-defined and well-structured research topic, thus ensuring that your proposal is accepted first-time around and that your research is well-planned and smoothly executed. The service covers:
- Topic brainstorming and ideation, as well as review of any ideas you may already have.
- Refinement of the key issue(s), problem(s) or opportunity and definition of the research aim(s), objective(s) and question(s).
- Assistance with the initial literature review (if required for your proposal).
- Assistance with your proposed research design/methodology.
- Assistance with planning of the overall structure of your research.
- Assistance with any other school-specific requirements for your research proposal.
- Review and critique of your draft research proposal/application.
- Plain language interpretation of supervisor feedback once your proposal is approved.
In short, we help you develop a well-defined, researchable topic and a high-quality research proposal. If you already have an approved research topic and need help with your actual dissertation, please see our dissertation review service.
Who’s this for?
Our dissertation topic ideation and planning service is for postgraduate students who need help defining and refining a quality research topic and writing up a research proposal. Importantly, you must be prepared to put in the effort and work with us to develop your work. We will not write your research proposal for you.
How does it work?
The process is straightforward:
Once your proposal is accepted, you are most welcome to continue working with us. In fact, most clients proceed to use our dissertation review and feedback service.
How much does it cost?
We offer a flexible, hour-based pricing structure with no minimums or monthly commitments. You choose how much involvement you want from us and when. For full details, please visit our pricing page.
How do I get started?
If you’re ready to work together to develop your research topic or simply have a question, you can get in touch with us below.