At Grad Coach, we know your time is incredibly valuable, and that there’s nothing worse than waiting around for your assignment or dissertation chapter to be reviewed by us. Even worse is the not knowing – “when will I get my feedback from Grad Coach?” Those days are over.
You can now book your document reviews just like appointments, meaning you’ll know exactly when to expect feedback. Best of all, you don’t need to submit your document when booking (although you can) – so you can plan your writing schedule to align with your coach’s availability. No more wasted time in the “review queue”.
How to book your review:
- Head over to the Grad Coach booking page.
- Select the “Document review” option. The length of time required will vary based on the length of the document/chapter. Two-hour slots are safer but less commonly available. Your coach will review and let you know if they need more time.
- Select your coach’s name.
- Select a time that works for you.
- Upload your document (if its ready). If it’s not ready, just send it to us before the review time.
Your review slot will be confirmed immediately. If you’d like to schedule time for a review call as well, you can do that on the same booking page.
At Grad Coach, we’re always trying to find ways to make your life easier, so that you can focus on your studies, not admin. So, if you have any comments or suggestions, please let us know so that we can improve our system.