Pricing – Coaching Services
Pricing for coaching services is hour-based, with no minimums and no long-term commitments. You’re welcome to purchase hourly, or save up to 20% on a bundle package.
How many hours will I need?
The typical time ranges for common activities are detailed below:
Dissertations & theses
1-on-1 Coaching Services:
- Research topic ideation assistance – 1-2 hours
- Proposal planning and structural guidance - 2-3 hours
- Literature review support - 3-4 hours
- Research design/methodology planning – 1-2 hours
- Draft proposal review – 3-4 hours (full proposal)
- Draft dissertation/thesis review 1-3 hours (per chapter)
Assignments / reports
- Case study review and commentary - 2-3 hours per case
- Exam strategy coaching session - 1-2 hours
- Subject tutoring - as required
*Note that time ranges may vary, depending on your specific needs.
How will I keep track of my hour usage?
Once you’re registered as a client, you will receive your own Grad Coach Dashboard, which details all hour usage and balances on a daily basis. Please note that all non-administrative interaction (including tutoring calls, document reviews, email correspondence, etc) contributes towards hour usage.
What payment options do you offer?
You can fund your account using a credit or debit card (VISA, Mastercard or AMEX). We also support local bank transfers/wires in certain countries – learn more about payment options here.
What are your terms and conditions?
What about the pricing for your other services?
The pricing for other services such as transcription, data analysis, editing and proofreading can be found on the respective pages for each service.